In winter, fun for skiers is guarantee in the Paganella Ski Area, only 5 minutes by car from Molveno.
Molveno, Andalo and the Paganella Ski Area are linked by a free ski bus, which enables all the guests of Hotel Zurigo to reach the modern ski lifts, while leaving the car in the hotel garage.
While the Brenta Dolomites were the destination for your excursions in summer, in winter the ski slopes are at your service.
There are more than 50 km of slopes, all with excellent snow cover, and modern ski lifts with no queues.
The slopes are located on two faces of the Paganella and are suitable for everybody, from expert skiers to those trying out this sport for the first time.
There are various ski schools and 100 instructors, ready to teach you the most advanced techniques or simply to accompany you to the best viewpoints.
And when you start to tire, there are lots of warm, welcoming shelters where you can rest, warm up and taste the traditional dishes of the cuisine of Trentino.
You can also ski by night, with the slopes open twice a week.
There’s more to the mountains in winter than skiing, and the Paganella plateau has much more to offer for an active, interesting and, above all, fun holiday.
A few ideas:
– The AcquaIn Centre in Andalo: our 1200 square metre health centre with saunas, Turkish baths, hydromassage, Kneipp way, relaxation rooms, and 2 covered pool complexes, with 4 pools with water chutes and lumbar and cervical hydromassage.
– Cross-country skiing: 2 loops start from the Andalo sports centre and run around the lake and through the fir woods near Cavedago. There’s a ski school for beginners, with private lessons and group courses, and a ski hire centre with all the equipment available.
– Snow shoes: easy to use and fun, these allow you walk in the snow without sinking in. This is a new adventure that anybody can experience. They’re available in all the hire shops of Andalo.
– Horse-drawn sledge and carriage rides: the Andalo stables organise excursions for all the family.
– Motor sledge or snow cat trips with lunch included at the Montanara shelter or Casina Bruniol.
– Ice racing go-karts: try out the thrill of driving electric go-karts on ice. It’s completely safe. Available in Laghet, opposite the departure area for the ski lifts.
– The ice rink: hire some skates and spend a fun afternoon on ice.
– The Paganella winter fun park: your kids will have the time of their lives.
– The Dosson baby park in the intermediate station of the Andalo-Doss Pelà cableway.
– The Gaggia Park for kids at the terminus of the cableway, which takes you to Prati di Gaggia.
– The winter park in the Andalo sports centre: there’s no need to use the ski lifts to find inflatable games, moving walkways with rings to slide on the snow and snowtubing lanes.